Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Change in the Direction of This Blog

I started out with the well-meaning intent of posting blogs about writing.  From time to time I will still do that, but through the use of guest bloggers.
From now on, my attention will turn to writing more about what is relavent, or humorous about my own life.  There's not that much humor in it.  I'm old, broke, and struggling to sell my work.  But I have a few things to say about life in general and the people I meet.  So, I will concentrate on doing that instead.  I think it will be more productive in the long run and a lot more fun for me.  I hope you feel the same way.

1 comment:

Jennifer Archer said...

Can't wait to follow your new direction! And I haven't forgotten that I owe you a post! It's coming. I promise! Been crazy busy. I'm sorry.